Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-11 Origin:Site
The electric operating table is also called OT table,OT bed. It is a large-scale medical equipment in the operating room. With the development of science and technology, the medical field is also constantly innovating. The traditional electric operating table cannot be folded and has a single function; now the new operating table can be folded, put in a box, and transferred patients, and has multiple functions.Electric operating table is mainly composed of table top, body, control system and accessories. In order to make the electric operating table work better and meet the patient's body movement and operation requirements, its height is adjustable and foldable. The table board includes the head board, back board, hip board, leg board and waist bridge. The material is stainless steel, which prevents corrosion and deformation, and is easy to clean and maintain.In this article we will discuss the maintenance of the electric operating table.
The following knowledge points are listed below:
Ø The maintenance and precautions of an electric operating table
(1) The electric operating table should be cleaned and disinfected before and after the operation. The electric operating table and accessories should be cleaned with a weak alkaline detergent containing surfactant and phosphate. The disinfection of the operating bed should be diluted with an acetaldehyde-based surface disinfectant to disinfect the operating bed. Do not use chlorine, chlorine-containing compounds and mixtures containing ethanol to avoid corrosion of electric operating table metal surfaces. Do not spray or rinse the electric operating table base with detergent or water to prevent short-circuit damage, rust or internal electrical control system failure.
(2) To move the electric operating table, turn on the power switch (you need to turn on the network power when the battery is low), press the electric operating table base move button and composite button on the controller, then the electric operating table can be moved. The operating table needs to be moved for a long time. When the electric operating table is moving, the power switch can be turned off.After each use and cleaning, the electric operating table should be in a horizontal and minimum position. Turn off the power switch and cut off the power supply.
(3) Do not put heavy objects on the electric operating table power cord or push the cart over the power cord.
(4) The patient cannot sit directly on the leg and toe plate when using the electric operating table leg plate and the toe plate, so as to avoid the leg plate and the toe plate from breaking and causing an accident.
(5) When using the electric operating table armrest board, do not use excessive force and place heavy objects to prevent the armrest board from breaking.
(6) Do not place objects, accessories or heavy objects on the outer cover of the base of the electric operating table.
(7) Do a good job in electric operating table parts management. When not in use, it should be placed on a dedicated shelf in an orderly manner and checked regularly to prevent loss and damage.
(8) Master the correct adjustment method of the electric operating table and the use and installation of various accessories.
(9) Regularly check the function of the electric operating table, and maintenance work should be performed by professionals. Surgery must be done.
(10) After the electric operating table is used, it should be kept clean and dry to prevent damage to the electrical appliances inside the operating table.
(11) The controller should be kept clean and dry. After use, it can be hung on the guide rails on both sides of the electric operating table.
(12) Be sure to check whether the electric operating table power cord and handheld controller are damaged or broken, and make sure that they are not pinched by other objects.
(13) When the electric operating table is tilted left and right, front and rear, use the support frame and the strap to fix the patient's position to prevent the patient from slipping due to misoperation.
(14) Necessary inspections and daily maintenance of the electric operating table should be performed regularly.
In one word, the electric operating tables require regular maintenance in order to extend their lifespan.
UK: 419 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England.
Copyright © 2020 Poweam Medical