Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-31 Origin:Site
The face mask provides a physical barrier for liquids and large droplets. Surgical face mask is a commonly used face mask . If used properly, surgical masks can prevent infections spread by respiratory droplets.Let's talk more about it.
The following knowledge points are listed below:
What is a face mask and what is it for
When should we wear a face mask
How to put on a face mask
How to remove a face mask
Face masks are a tool to prevent the spread of diseases. They can also be called dental, isolation, laser, medical, surgical, or surgical masks. A face mask is a loose mask that covers the nose and mouth, with earrings or a tie or strap on the back of the head. There are many different brands, and they have different colors. It is important to use an FDA approved face mask .
Face masks help limit the spread of bacteria. When someone talks, coughs, or sneezes, they may release tiny water droplets into the air, thus infecting others. If someone is sick, a face mask can reduce the number of bacteria released by the wearer and protect others from getting sick. face masks can also protect the wearer's nose and mouth from the influence of liquid splashes or splashes.
When you have a cough or sneeze (with or without fever) and you want to be with other people, consider wearing a face mask . This face mask can help them avoid contracting your disease. Medical institutions have specific regulations on when people should wear face masks.
Disposable face masks should be used once and then thrown into the trash can. When the mask gets wet, you should also remove it and replace it.
Always follow the product instructions for the use and storage of face masks, as well as the procedures for putting on and removing the face mask. If there are no instructions on putting on and removing the face mask, follow the steps below.
Before touching the face mask, clean your hands with soapy water or hand sanitizer.
(1) Take a face mask out of the box and make sure that there are no obvious cracks or holes on the sides of the face mask.
(2) Determine which side of the face mask is the top. The side of the face mask has a hard bendable edge which is the top part to shape your nose.
(3) Determine which side of the face mask is the front. The colored side of the face mask is usually front and should be facing away, while the white side touches your face.
(4) Please follow the instructions below to understand the type of face mask used.
(5) Face face mask with earrings: Grab the earrings. Make a circle around each ear.
(6) Tie face mask: Put the face mask at the height of the nose, put the tie on the top of the head, and fix it with a bow.
(7) Hooped face mask: Hold the face mask in your hand, use your fingertips to hang the nose or top of the face mask, and let the headband hang freely under your hands. Place the face mask at nose height and pull the upper strap onto your head so that it can be placed on top of your head. Pull the lower strap over the top of your head so that it can rest on the nape of your neck.
(8) Pinch the hard edges into the shape of your nose.
(9) If using a face mask with a tie: then tie the bottom tie, one for each hand, and fasten it to the back of your neck with a bow.
(10) Pull the bottom of the face mask onto your mouth and chin.
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the face mask. Avoid touching the front of the face mask. The front of the face mask is contaminated. Only touch earrings/tie/band. Follow the instructions below for the type of face mask you are using.
Face mask with earrings: Hold the two earrings, lift and remove the face mask gently.
Necktie face mask: first untie the lower bow, and then untie the upper bow. When the tie is loosened, pull the face mask away from you.
Hooded face mask: first lift the lower strap over your head, and then pull the upper strap over your head.
Throw the face mask in the trash can. Clean your hands with soapy water or hand sanitizer.
UK: 419 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, England.
Copyright © 2020 Poweam Medical